Attention! Important School Announcement!
Crossroads High School will be closing at the end of the 2017 school year. It has been a privilege to provide a classical Christian education to this community from 2010 to 2017. If you have questions, please contact us.
Last updated at 03/26/2017 4:50:08 pm
Statement of Faith
- We believe that God exists and is pleased with all who draw near by faith.
God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit eternally, has created all things visible and invisible, and has
brought salvation and new life to humanity through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God become flesh. He is the Savior of
the world, who has delivered us from the dominion of sin and reconciled us to God by His death on a
cross. He was confirmed as the Son of God by His resurrection from the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the eternal Spirit of God, who empowers the
church, is the source of our life in Christ, and is poured out on those who believe.
- We believe that all Scripture is inspired by God through the Holy Spirit for
instruction in salvation and training in righteousness. We accept the 66 canonical books of Scripture
as the Word of God and as the fully reliable and trustworthy standard for Christian
faith and life.
- We believe that God has created the heavens and the earth and all that is in
them. All creation has its source in, and belongs to, the Creator.
- We believe that God has created human beings in His divine image. God formed
them and gave them a special dignity among all the works of creation. Human beings have been made for
relationship with God and each other, and to take care of the rest of creation.
- We believe that beginning with Adam and Eve, humanity has disobeyed God, given way to the
tempter, and chosen to sin. Because of sin, humanity is subject to the enslaving
powers of evil and death.
- We believe that through Jesus Christ alone, God offers salvation from sin and a
new way of life. We receive God's salvation when we repent and accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and
Lord. In Christ, we are reconciled with God and brought into the body of Christ, which is the
- We believe that the church is the assembly of those who have accepted God's
offer of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. It is one body with many members, ordered in
such a way that through the Spirit believers may be built together spiritually into a dwelling
place for God.
- We believe that marriage was divinely established in Eden and affirmed by Jesus to be a lifelong, exclusive union between a man and a woman in loving companionship. Right sexual union takes place only within the marriage relationship. (Genesis 2:18-25; Matthew 19:3-12)
- We believe that Jesus Christ calls us to discipleship; to take up our cross and
follow Him. Through the gift of God's grace we are empowered to be disciples of Jesus, filled with
His Spirit, following His teachings and His path through suffering to new life. As we are faithful
to His way, we become conformed to Christ and separated from the evil in the world.
- We place our hope in the kingdom of God and its fulfillment in the day when
Christ will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead. He will gather His church, which
is already living under God's reign. We await God's final victory, the end of this present age
of struggle, the resurrection of the dead, and a new heaven and a new earth.