Tuition for 2016-2017 is $2,900.00.
Fees for 2016-2017 are $385.00, discounted to $350 if paid by March 15, 2016. These fees are applied toward:
- field trips and activities
- science lab supplies and equipment
- standardized testing
- art supplies
- PE uniforms
There are three options for paying tuition.
- 2% discount for full payment ($2,842.00 total) on or before August 15, 2016.
- Biannual payment - 1% discount for two payments of $1,435.00 ($2,871.00 total). First payment due on or before August 15, 2016 and second payment due on or before January 15, 2017.
- Ten monthly payments - $290.00 per month due on the 15th day of each month, beginning August 15, 2016 through May 15, 2017.
The following discounts will be available for the 2016-17 school year.
- 10% reduction in fees for 2nd and additional students from the same family. ($2,610 annually; $260/month). (Early payment discounts do not apply.)
- $50 incentive for recommending a new student who enrolls.
The Crossroads High School Financial Aid Program is intended to provide financial assistance to lower income families to enable them to afford sending their children to CHS. Financial Aid grants are awarded as tuition reduction. Financial Aid grants are granted for one year. Students need to reapply each year if they want to receive another grant. The grants are made based solely on financial need and can be as much as 50% reduction in the Tuition and Fees for a given school year.
Parents of students receiving a Financial Aid will be required to volunteer an average of 2 hours per week at Crossroads. Volunteer opportunities will be provided to the parents at the time of the award letter. The requirement to maintain the grant is for the student to stay enrolled in CHS. No money is provided to the family and no refund of any kind is available.
To be eligible for a Financial Aid grant, the student needs to have filed an application for enrollment in CHS. CHS uses https://online.factsmgt.com to determine which applicants should receive Financial Aid grants. This agency will collect all the family financial information, do a financial analysis, and provide a recommendation to CHS. The agency will charge a nominal fee for filing an application. This fee is paid by the applicant and is not refundable.
The Selection Committee determines who will receive grants and what the amount will be. The Board of Directors will determine how much Financial Aid money is available for a given year. Students with greater financial need may receive a higher grant than those with less need. Selection will also adhere to our non-discrimination policy.